Reopening of the estate on March 23, 2019.
Paris Gare de l’Est – Châteaubus Shuttle – Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte
How to reach Vaux-le-Vicomte?
- From Paris Gare de l’Est, take the direct train Line P (in the direction of Provins).
- Get off at the Verneuil l’Etang train station (travel time 35 minutes).
- There is a “Châteaubus” shuttle to pick you up from the Verneuil l’Etang train station to the Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte. The shuttle is in front of the train station exit.
What you must know:
- Buying your tickets online in advance is highly recommended (onlline ticketing available soon).
- Buying your tickets on board, to the driver, is possible by cash only.
- The access to the shuttle is unfortunately not recommended for people with reduced mobility.
- Consult this webpage a few days before and the day before your venue: if train strikes or pertubations occur, we will update the schedule and useful information here.
- Consult the following schedule and prices before organizing your venue.
55 km from Paris – 1 hour
- Take the A4 or A6 motorway, then follow signs to Troyes via the motorway A5.
- The nearest motorway exit to the Château is Exit No.15 signposted to Saint Germain Laxis.
GPS: First enter the municipal area of Maincy, and you will then find the Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte on the D215 local departmental road. GPS co-ordinates (Lat x Long): 48.568727000, 2.713580000
Free parking !
Calculate your route here
PARIS – Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte – Château de Fontainebleau
This package includes transportation from central Paris (2, rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris) with Paris CityVISION and admission with audioguides to both Vaux-le-Vicomte and Fontainebleau.
Information and bookings