European or US-based companies may support Vaux-le-Vicomte through:
– Transnational Giving Europe
– The King Baudouin Foundation United States
Please direct any questions to Kevin Le Vourch, Membership and Development Manager
Corporate Member Benefits
Each corporate partnership begins with a meeting to discuss your specific corporate social responsibility (CSR) goals – your aims and activities, which projects you wish to support, how you wish to donate. Your member benefits will be tailored specifically to suit your needs. These may include:
- Complimentary or discounted hire of Vaux-le-Vicomte’s prestigious reception areas, allowing your customers, executives and employees to enjoy the splendor of 17th century collections and décor, or the high quality.
Read more about facilities for hire
- On-site and online publicity – Your contribution will be acknowledged on the grounds (seen by 300,000 visitors), on our website, in our newsletter, and in our annual events brochure.
- Exclusive invitations to special events – In addition to free access to the site, private guided tours, behind-the-scenes visits with curators, exhibition openings, and other member-only events will allow your employees and customers to meet the artisans and artists who share their passion for their craft.