Find our 2023 rates in the table below:
| ||Visiting rates|| |
|2023||Day visit||Candlelights Evenings|| |
|Château + garden full rate|
|Château + garden reduced rate (student, job seeker, children from 6 to 17 years old and disabled person)|
|Garden only||/||16€|| |
|Children under 6 years old, AAVV member, press||FREE||FREE|| |
The château + garden rates include the visit of the garden (and its animations), the Carriage Museum and the château. The Garden Pass rates include the visit of the garden (and its animations), as well as the Carriage Museum.
- Rates for disabled persons: if the need for a companion is specified on the disability card, then the companion will benefit from the same rate as the disabled person.
- Ballad’Pass holders: the card is not accepted for “Vaux-le-Vicomte in celebration” event. For other tickets, we invite you to book your “Reduced Rate” ticket online and to present it, along with your Ballad’Pass card, at the box office when you come.
- Holders of the press card or ICOM certificate: we invite you to book your free “Invitation” ticket online and to present it with your valid card at the ticket office when you come.
- The reservation is required for Candlelight Saturday from May 20 to September 30 and for Candlelight Fridays from July 8 to August 26 on our online ticketing service. Please print your tickets before your arrival.
- You can change the date of your ticket, directly on your online account. The exchange is possible between two tickets of equivalent prices, until the day before your visit, and according to availability.