Each visitor is asked to respect the signs and instruction given in the estate. Wearing a facemask is mandatory in every building of the estate but not in the garden (except during fireworks on Candlelit evenings). Every activity is equipped with gloves and/or hand sanitizer.
Toilets are permanently disinfected for your safety.
Due to Covid-19, we modified our offer to guarantee your comfort and security:
- Visit of the garden only: booking your ticket online is not mandatory but strongly recommended to facilitate your access to the estate.
- Visit of the château and garden:
- Booking a timeslot on our online ticketing is mandatory to access the monument. Caution: Because of social distancing, we can’t welcome more than 100 persons in the building per hour. Please plan to arrive at least 45 minutes before the beginning of your booked timeslot. We can’t guarantee your entry in the château after the end of the slot.
- Wearing a facemask is mandatory for every person over 11 years old (official government decree) in every building of the estate. We don’t sell facemasks on the spot, please bring your own mask to enter the estate. We thank you in advance for respecting social distancing during your visit.
- Disabled persons: unfortunately, the château being a classified historic monument, we can’t entirely adapt our tour to motor handicaped persons. Please consult our accessibility page to make sure our different spaces are reachable for you.
Book your ticket online now!