Exceptional closure of the estate
The estate will be closed from October 30 to November 30 (included) due to sanitary measures. Automatic reimbursement will be undertaken in the following weeks for tickets during the closure period.
Each visitor is asked to respect the signs and instructions given in the estate. Wearing a facemask is mandatory in every building of the estate but not in the garden (except during fireworks on Candlelit evenings). Every activity is equipped with gloves and/or hand sanitizer.
Toilets are permanently disinfected for your safety.
Due to Covid-19, we modified our offer to guarantee your comfort and security:
- Visit of the château and garden:
- Booking a timeslot on our online ticketing is mandatory to access the monument. Caution: Because of social distancing, we can’t welcome more than 100 persons in the building per hour. Please plan to arrive at least 45 minutes before the beginning of your booked timeslot. We can’t guarantee your entry in the château after the end of the slot.
- Wearing a facemask is mandatory for every person over 11 years old (official government decree) in every building of the estate. We don’t sell facemasks on the spot, please bring your own mask to enter the estate. We thank you in advance for respecting social distancing during your visit.
- Children ticket: please book a free ticket for every child under. Caution: a documentary proof will be asked to justify the free entrance.
- Disabled persons: unfortunately, the château being a classified historic monument, we can’t entirely adapt our tour to motor handicaped persons. Please consult our accessibility page to make sure our different spaces are reachable for you.
Book your ticket online now!