Our teams are happy to announce the opening of the château and gardens, every day from Wednesday to Sunday, until October 3, 2021!
– Reservation required –
COVID-19 information :
- Quotas are established to guarantee a secure access to the estate. Online reservation is therefore mandatory.
- “Green pass / Health pass”: starting on July 21 (August 30 for children 12 to 17), the health pass will be mandatory to enter the estate (antigen detection test are also admitted). Thank you for your understanding.
- Wearing a facemask is mandatory in every building of the estate for children 11 to 18 (except for health pass holders).
- Foreign visitors: visitors equipped with the proof of a vaccine recognized by the European Union (Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca or Janssen) will be able to access the Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte, upon presentation.
Find the dates and opening hours in the table below:
|From June 2 to October 3||From July 2 to October 2|
|Dates and times 2021||From Wednesday to Sunday|
(except Saturdays from July)
|Candlelit Evenings on Saturday|
|Opening of the estate||11 AM||2 PM|
|Last access to the château||5 PM||10:30 PM|
|Last entrance on the estate||5:30 PM||10:30 PM|
|Closing of the estate||6 PM||Midnight|
Practical information :
- The reservation is required on our online ticketing, no purchase can be made on site. Please print your tickets before your arrival.
- A kiosk, for take-away only, is at your disposal every day
- Picnics are allowed in the gardens in the areas provided for this purpose (you can see them on the map at the entrance of the estate).
- All animations are included in the price of your entrance ticket.
- Work: until the end of September, the Grand Salon will be under restoration and will not be visible. However, the entire visit will remain accessible.